Thursday, January 13, 2011

Polymer Plates

My husband is amazing...hence the reason why we're called Smitten Invitations. It's because I'm smitten with him...and not just for building me a lightbox to expose my own polymer plates! And he got me a custom milled aluminum block to put my polymer plates on. No kidding! It was a ton of work, and when I saw it Christmas morning I was so happy I cried.

We're currently working on a vacuum press so we can properly expose my plates and once that's done we'll be going 200%. I'm 90% excited and 10% terrified to the possibilities this opens up. I'm scared my creativity can't match the awesomeness of my press. I'll do my best though.

I'll be posting about the vacuum press as we build it with lots of photos as we weren't able to find much online ourselves, so hopefully it'll help someone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment