Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

You know what, my husband rocks. Not just a little, but that type of "every time I see him I smile" kind of awesome. You'll know why when you hear about the birthday present he got me. And got might be the wrong term.

Every night after I went to sleep, Chad got up and secretly went out to the garage to clean, repair and make ready my press for my birthday present! He researched, scrubbed, fixed and purchased till the wee hours of the morning for over two weeks.

In addition to a perfectly working press, he got me a jug of CA Wash and 5 PantoneVanSon Rubber inks...and my super cool Boxcar Press shirt that I wear proudly (just not when I press because I don't want to ruin it).

It was the most incredible birthday present ever. As you might guess, having a one year old daugher doesn't give me tons of time. I think it would have taken me months to do what he did for me and now I'm ready to start my first test run!

No comments:

Post a Comment